sábado, 5 de julio de 2014

Messi with Custom Barcelona Jersey under Guardiola's train - Sports - Soccer

Barcelona ushered in the last home game of the season, with 4 goals of Messi, Barcelona 4:0 beat Spain people. After the game, fans with Barcelona Football Jacket did not leave immediately, Dior pulled away to a site Central, say goodbye to people. After reading a spoof of Guardiola, Guardiola picked up the receiver begins to say good-bye. Guardiola says: "video + player-Camp Nou fans bid farewell to Guardiola 12 minute full version media source: SINA sports good evening everyone. Life gave me this courtesy, let me in 5 years time, enjoy these guys happy. You can't imagine that in 5 years about how good I am, can't imagine how happy I am. I like you more pleasure. I hope you enjoy watching them play. You know we will miss all of you. Losing things people are up to me. My belt is tight, but I had to take it down. You helped me to keep, because all of this will continue. What is the best person to take you forward, you want to follow him. Goodbye, my friends, my heart will a lways be with you. "It is a part, but when there will be will be. Barcelona President Rosel with new barcelona jersey said when interviewed by Canal+ TV: "the Club's doors will always open to him. He wanted to come back at any time, you can come back. Home 4:0 of Barcelona after the Spanish victory over city rivals, Barcelona coach Guardiola at the press conference, said: "when you see the stadium packed it, you will feel a great satisfaction. I had been treated for the past few years, I am happy, and very grateful. Link between me and the Club will continue to exist. Under their player, Guardiola affectionate. He said: "this player a few years and at war with me, I will be remembered. Out of this team is not an easy thing. Everyone is helping me become a better coach, Macy's also to help me in this regard. I get a lot of love, the players know I love them. In this game, when Macy's into the fourth after the ball, Barca came to embrace all Member Guardiola. In this regard, G uardiola said: "players that move and make me very happy, I feel happy for himself is a member of the Club. Guardiola would not say what was said when he and Messi embrace each other. He said: "Messi is not much, is what he likes to do the scoring. I thanked him. 2008, Macy's first known world, but lack of a booster. In 2008, a man named Guardiola started to take over the Camp Nou. The former King of Camp Nou Barcelona four years, training with another King.Messi with Cheap Custom Jerseys under Guardiola's train, grow rapidly, even not only wins World Player of the third, also won three consecutive Golden Globe Awards, Barcelona total number of goals in team history the first, individual single-season scoring first in Europe, today, my teacher, chose to leave, Macy's the reward? Answer only one goal. Round 37th, Catalan Derby, Barcelona against Spain, and terrorist Lionel Messi. After scoring he has from time to time with Guardiola play interaction field. The first half and only 12 minutes, Messi played into the third particle free kicks this season, Messi changed the past and celebrate, but out of the finger to the OTC coach Guardiola, Guardiola also understand tacitly, swing-waving to him. But communication between two people is far from over. Later Massey continued's going ballistic, penalty kick, break the shot, is also on penalties. When the game the 79th minute, Macy's into this field's fourth ball, Macy's went straight towards the outside, and coach seats Guardiola seemed to understand what Macy wants to do. Two people present, so love hold together. TV 5 reporter Blasco Ibanez, Vicente said Guardiola emotional at that time said: "thank you very much, Mrs tittlemouse. Guardiola's 4-year, Lionel Messi with four goals as he perfectly. Guardiola brought separate Macy's after the game, "I have done their best to help Lionel Messi, because he is a special player. At the same time he also gave me a great help.The article is transferred from /b log

I like FC Barcelona Jersey





iAutoblog the premier autoblogger software

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario