viernes, 4 de julio de 2014

Messi: Argentina is not my one man team but I have been ready

Authentic Jerseys supply store report:

There is no doubt that Lionel Messi of Barcelona is the football world today one of the hottest stars, but, when played on behalf of Argentina, the dismal performance of Lionel Messi, has been unable to find the feeling while playing in Barcelona. In the first round of the World Cup group B match, while Argentina beat Nigeria 1-0, but Messi's performance is still not quite the color, the challenge for the outside world, the Argentine star of the sportal.com.au said, "I have adjusted a. "

Messi is ready

"Since coming here (South Africa), my attitude changed," Messi said, "prior to the national team I had a difficult time, things are not always moving in the direction I want, not only in my body, which is also reflected in the body of my teammates. But I think I'm ready to meet following the match. "

First round group stage, Argentina with Hou Weihai policy goal for the race win, but the team's performance is not very good, which Massey said: "Our first round was not good, but I think we have getting somewhere. tell the truth, I enjoyed the game against Nigeria, we get a lot of opportunities for competition, the more goals in this. "for the future of the game, Messi in the future," if Argentina can play When the performance of Nigeria, that outlet will become a matter of course. "

For coach Diego Maradona, Messi has brought a lot of words of praise, "Maradona go very close with the players, he was once a player, so he knows what happened to us, also to us a lot of confidence. "

In the just-concluded season, Messi scored for Barcelona in 34 league goals, but also in the Champions League 8 ball fetched, but in the Argentine national team, his performance is not always reach the level when in Barcelona. In this regard, Massey believes that "Argentina has many talented players, they can decide the game, not rely on me. For me, I also need the support of the midfield players to create opportunities." Do not know what to say the case when Messi is not in the thinking of Barcelona teammate Xavi.





iAutoblog the premier autoblogger software

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario